Attack Goose!!!

My question is why did he have a camera in his hand at this "opportune" moment, and at what point do you just set the camera down and knock the snot out of that goose? Looks like he may have gone into that one looking for that reaction, from a past encounter maybe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif.

ssshhhheeeessss how many times did dude grab that goose by the neck? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Those Canuk Geese are MEAN!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think that guy should take his dog to a class on geese defense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Yip...yip... and the dog RAN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That goose must get dogs bothering it all the time living around all those houses. I guess today was the day that this goose was not going to take it anymore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Noticed a lot of blood in the water! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Hope it was the bird and not the dogs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If'n I grabbed it once, It would have been deep fried goose tonite!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

My my big yeller named Bubba wouldn't have been quite so tolerant as Gabby was. Knowing it was nesting I would have been jumping around as much as that guy was, but I would have been defending the goose from the dog, not the other way around!

Back