I GOT MINE TOO!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

tcoop

Mine was here waiting for me when I got home tonight.
biggrin.gif
It is everything that I thought it would be: lightweight, small, and sounds great. I am busy every night and Saturday. I think I will get a chance to try it out on Sunday evening. Waiting again
frown.gif

Went out on Sun. evening before dark. Made 3 stands with not luck. It was very windy (25mph with gusts up to 35). The FoxPro preformed prefect. I ran it for about 1 1/2 hours in the field. Then I let it run quietly all night because I wanted to run the rechargeable batteries down for the first use. Believe it or not it was still going about 10 hours after I turned it on! It was dead when I got home from work tonight though. So far I am very impressed with it even though it didn't call up anything.

One of the places that I have hunted several times this year sure looks good though. It has a small river running thru it and a couple of strips of timber. There were several fresh coyote tracks and a couple of stools too. But I have never called anything up there.

Another place that I hunt I thought the guy was crazy when he told me he had coyotes. There is very little cover, and it is within 1/4 mile of town. But I have got one coyote there and called some up on 2 other occasions. You just never know.

tcoop

Back