YAHOO, IT'S ON THE WAY

tcoop

Got an e-mail from Duane @ Shooters Services to day. My FoxPro is on the way. It was shipped today. Now I'm really anxious.
smile.gif

tcoop

tcoop--don't get carried away with that Foxpro when it comes and wipe out the entire Illinois coyote population. Leave some for seed for next year. You'll enjoy the caller. Just keep the volume down on the low side so you don't break their eardrums.

Silverfox,

That won't be a problem. I don't plan on doing much more hunting this season. The hides are already rubbed in this area and they are starting to breed. Besides I am just too busy at work. I just have to get out there a couple of times to try it out.

tcoop

I know how you feel. Just ordered my 16 sound unit w/remote yesterday. Spent about 1/2 hour picking sounds. Still have to send a tape of 3 other sounds of my own for John to put on. I'm on the edge of my seat...

I got notified from Duane as well that my FoxPro is on its' way too!

Yes, I'm very happy over the news but just don't have the strength yet to jump rope or up or down over the matter.

But I'm wearing a good sized smile over the news nonetheless...
biggrin.gif

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

AzWill--You can play the sounds around home and see how riled up you can get the neighborhood dogs, etc. until you get your strength back up. That should make you the most popular man in the neighborhood!!
smile.gif
Just don't let anyone know you are the one driving their dogs crazy.

You can also start working on a container to carry your antennaes in, something for carrying the Foxpro into the calling sites and maybe using the carrying container as a camo device for it, and some kind of tripod device to get the Foxpro up off the ground even when there are no bushes or trees to hang it on. When you get the camo carrying case and the tripod figured out, please send the plans to me--I need something for my own Foxpro.

Any and all ideas on what you use to carry your Foxpro, what you set it on, etc. would really be helpful to all of us with the Foxpro caller. These same ideas may also be useful for those who use the Extreme Dimensions Wildlife Caller too.

Azwill,

Good to see you posting again! Keep the positive attitude up. That is just about more important than anything else you can do. You'll be back out there using that FoxPro again before you know it.

We're all praying for ya bud, hang in there.

tcoop

Back