Where IS my FoxPro????

AzWill

Oh where, oh where can it be.....?
frown.gif

------------------
http://www.predatormasters.com

AZ,

Don't feel to bad I ordered my Fox Pro before christmas and I'm still waiting impatiently. I want to use it for cougar hunting. I think I'll do alot better with it than blown calls. I feel I need to get the sound away from me.

------------------
Dary

I waited about 6 weeks for mine last Fall, before the big rush was on to get a FoxPro. There must be an awfully big demand now, with all of the boards offering group buys on them. I missed out on getting in on the group prices, but at least I've got my caller. They're worth the wait. MI VHNTR

MI VHNTR...

Welcome to Predator Masters.

I recognize your screen name from several forums, nice to have you visit us. Hope you’ll bring all you calling buddies here to join our ranks.

When my FoxPro shows up, I’ll be counting on you to help me learn the in and outs of using that great machine.

Glad to have you...
wink.gif

------------------
http://www.predatormasters.com

AZ,

My Fox Pro arrived to day and I've been playing with it. Hope yours arrives soon.

------------------
Dary

Dary and gare,

Did you guys order your FoxPro thru the special deal with Shooter Services? If so, when did you order it.

tcoop

Hello Dary,
Having trouble finding out how to get a hold of Fox Pro. Could you help me with a number or web address?

locator

Locator--here is the e-mail address of Duane Freilino at Shooter's Services Unlimited. He handled the special deal on the Foxpro callers. [url=mailto:ssu@uslink.net

Locator,

John Dillon
Foxpro Systems
PH#: 717-248-2507
Lewistown, Pa.

John is a great guy and very helpful when you order. He answered all my questions completely.

------------------
Dary

tcoop: I ordered two of them one before christmas and one a few weeks later. I am still waiting for my second one
smile.gif
I am going to just sell it . Anyone want one right away please send me $1000 and i will forward it on to yous
smile.gif
) LOL
one was ordered through FP and one through Duane
smile.gif

Back