SHARK attack in Cheyenne

I'm not really up on rodeo, but wasn't there an investigation, a few years ago, by the ASPCA & Humane Soc. on the treatment of rodeo stock and it was found there was NO problems? I'm pretty sure that the stock that travels interstate would have to be vet checked. They'd catch if there was mistreatment and it just makes sense to take care of your investment if nothing else.
I wonder how much of this garbage is brought on as a scheme by some of these guys to make a buck. There was a report I saw on TV awhile back about what basically was a legal scam. It used Veterans as the ploy (instead of animal rights) It worked out to where the Vets got about a nickel on the dollar and the guy who came up with it made a couple hundred grand a year. As long as they get something it's legal. Go for the heart strings, hit the purse strings type of scum. I wonder, cause who ever heard of these buttholes.

Yes, they are protesting bulldogging, and calf roping this time. If they are successful, then next it will be bronc riding they will say is "animal cruelty".

Quote:
Go for the heart strings

Yep, they've found a tactic that works on people who know nothing about it.

Back