Imagine walking over the hill and seeing....................

HighPlainsDrifter

THIS.........

Swiminghole.jpg

the only thing that could make that better is if you had a big bull tag and it was hunting season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eenie meenie minnie MOE!

The last time I saw that many racks together in water was at Hilton Head beach /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Last edited:
hey shooter you got pics from hilton head beach /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hmmm, looks like someone's been downloading pics off my website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:
Well I hope thats not a problem Big10gauge and if it is, your problem isnt with me. I got it sent to me in email and thought I would pass it on. Had no idea of its origin anymore than I know the origin of any picture sent to me in email /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif. Thought it was cool and thought it should be shared.

Not a problem at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm just not telling where the pic was taken, knowing this bunch!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry Creasy, Your're not going to bait me on this one, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif but it wasn't taken on a game farm. You are right in the pic is about 2 yrs old.

Back