An unusual find!

Ive never seen a snake with those kind of teeth.
That would make you think twice about jumping into a farm pond /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Looks like a half decomposed walleye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif.

I was thinking Walleye too but do they have teeth that big? And plus it was 21" long without a tail.

I just know that I would be very cautious about removing my favorite lure from that one.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Hey Tarry I think you are on to something. I sure hope we don't have them around here. Hopefully it was just an aquarium fish that someone released...

I don't think it was a snake head. The lower jaw was much longer than any pics of a snake head I have seen. I would be more inclined to walleye.

It looks like a decomposed walleye to me, As far as size goes I have a 31" ten+ pounder on my wall, so a 20 incher without tail would have been around 4-5lbs, and at any size they can be quite toothy.

yeah it looks like a Snakehead to me i guess there startin to be a real problem in the U.S. i think they were smuggled in from India or somewhere around there

Looks like it has chupacabra kind of teeth. Maybe escaped from some secret democrat left wing kalifornia type of social experiment. Harry

UPDATE
Just heard they did DNA testing on it and it was infact a Lake trout that had been dead for a while. Pretty freaky picture though.

Have you ever seen a lake trout with teeth like that?

Don't look like a lake trout to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Have you ever seen a lake trout with teeth like that?

Don't look like a lake trout to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

That's what I thought but I guess that's what the DWR found with the tests they did. Maybe it was some sort of high-bred

Well seeing how there was 4,000 other dead fish in the lake in could be something in the water that made the fish mutate into that horrible looking creature!

Back