Nevada?

Lived right next to you crapper,you must enjoy illegals,gangs and nonstop crime if you enjoy living in henderson/vegas.Fished lake mead,its a nice stinky carp hole with a few leach covered strippers,other than that there is NOTHING for fishing and hunting around vegas,we went to arizona for outdoor recreation.I see the tolling has gotten good there,high speed internet in every home.I guess if you spend enough time there you kinda forget how nice life can be away from the city of sin.I did meet a few nice people there,got to know the Bush brothers,their father sold tools to my shop.Met Paul Tracy on several occasions,a real down to earth guy that made an effort to help me with my racing.None of us live there any more,Thank God.

Last edited:
No where in my reply did I say I like living here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Your assesment of Henderson/Vegas is correct though.

Felt like i couldnt breath there,never felt so good in my whole life as i did the day I packed my shiz and headed north,by the time I got into northern UT I felt like a new man.

Back