Colorado Wildlife Commission to ban Varmint hunting

Wow! We're at 892 over at Fin & Fur!

Let's keep it going. Get all your hunting buddies, shooting friends....oh crap, even get your mother-in-law to sign the petition. Everyone counts!

Many of you may remember an old saying, that I won't quote here, but it ended "that every little bit counts". That's where we are right now. By getting out in numbers, we send a message that we are not going to roll over.

If NASA can have SOS, then I can have STP, Sign The Petition!

Bad on me! I should have included this.

http://www.finsandfuroutdoors.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=48

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I was born and raised in NE,you Co guys are really are not that bad untill Football season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, oh! We've got a problem here. Oilfieldtrash, you can expect a phone call from me late in the day on the day after Thanksgiving....assuuming CU wins!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
NRA Hunters Rights has the story up on their website now. It gives the email link for comments to be sent to the Co. Wildlife Commission as well as a good write up. Hopefully it'll get you guys a lot of help nationwide.

Got this reply back from Larry Potterfield himself today. Looks like the word IS getting out.

"Tim,

Thanks for the information.

This issue will be on the radar of NRA/ILA, and no one can do a better job than they can.

Put up the good fight and make sure you and other Colorado shooters are working together on this one.

Aim Straight,

Larry P."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Tim

Did't you hear Callhan is gone Mr. Osborn is AD

You might what to eat your thanksgiving dinner early as you may not be hungry after the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the "Animal Rights" whackos have thier way, PD control by poison well have a terrible cascade of "unintended consequences" with the un-needed deaths of all carrion eating animals cruelly poisoned by the polluted carcasses of the dead PDs.

Those animal rights people seem to want the destruction of the whole ecco system.

I wonder what is thier motivation.

So, let me get this right:

They want to ban hunting SOME of the animals so ALL of the animals can be poisoned. Poisoned carcasses will kill all carrion eaters.

Legislation to ban cattle on public land will reduce beef production.

So, the human race well replace Prarie Dogs as the grass eaters.

I get it now. OK. Many thanks. How silly of me, I should have known better than to question the wisdom of the animal rights groups.

(silly me: spelling error edit)

Last edited:
Do you have a petition to sign? I don't hunt Pdogs, but some of y'all don't hunt hogs either. We gotta stick together and stomp out this madness. Can you imagine a world where nobody controlled the varmints? These Idiots!!!
Where do I sign???

Guys, I've been doing a lot of research this past week to help us develop a strong defense.

As I have reviewed hundreds of reports, studies, etc, etc. I have come up with some opinions.

The "GUARDIANS" are only one group of many who believe that cattle ranching in the West should end. There are many reasons, but they all are based on so-called damage to the eco-system. They want all grazing on public land to stop.

Once grazing stops, prairie dogs are no longer a problem. They would not need to be poisoned, shot, relocated, etc. We all could be like Boulder, CO. If you want to see what I am talking about, go to the City of Boulder's website.

http://www.ci.boulder.co.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1688&Itemid=1412

Admittedly, I have this crazy vision of the folks that support the GUARDIANS living in well heated, and cooled, homes having a big steak dinner tonight. Maybe they drove their fancy Volvo home from the office this afternoon stopping at the market to buy that steak. Maybe not even that, perhaps it was easier to go out to a fancy restaurant and let someone else get their hands dirty. I can't help but wonder where they think that steak came from. Just my visions!

SIGN THE PETITION!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Claimbuster

Your right on the euro-trash, but they prolly dont eat meat, just tofu burgers and veggies and a glass of high dollar wine.

Is it tofu or toefu? cause that stuff kinda looks like toe-jam to me?

Back