Colorado Wildlife Commission to ban Varmint hunting

I just finished a draft of the signature petition (store counter-top version) and am now looking for organization endorsements. We should be able to go to press with this in about 48 hours.

To whom it may concern,
We have a citizen petition that has been circulating since the last commission meeting in support of shooting prairie dogs and other non-game wildlife. if i can send it to an email or to this forum then you guys could distribute it and we will take it to the meeting in may.
thanks

Critterman, I have been trying to get hold of you for days! I just sent you a PM. WE NEED TO TALK!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Darb, when I saw his post here I figured you had corraled him this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Hey CO guys,

Please advise what I and other non res's can do to assist in this matter.. PM me the canned letter and any other info so that I may share it with others.

Your Nodak Friend.

Rod

Welcome aboard Nodak. The support from you out of state folks is sure to be very helpful. THANK YOU.

I'm sure NASA (or someone) will be contacting you soon.

New development in our fight to Save Our Sport. We just got our petition hosted online. We are now accepting electronic signatures. Please go to http://www.FinsandFurOutdoors.net Click on "Prairie Dog Petition" in the column on the LH side of the page.
This is a tremendous help for our little grassroots team. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

I will have Vol. 2 of the Pdog Newsletter out to everyone today, with a lot more developments.

Don't forget to sign our petition! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I posted this up at a couple of other sites. Our Colorado waterfowl site should be good for 400 or 500 signatures itself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank you for putting this together NASA!
Thanks for posting it on COWF Gander. I signed it and sent the link to all the hunters I know.

I urge everyone to go to the FinsandFur web site and PLEASE sign the petition. Once again, THANK YOU to everyone for your help on this.

Quote:
I urge everyone to go to the FinsandFur web site and PLEASE sign the petition. Once again, THANK YOU to everyone for your help on this.

Be sure to include your FIRST and LAST name. Just a first name on a petition will NOT be counted.

THX!

I signed the F&F petition. I will direct others to do the same.

Ditto Furhunter. I'll be waiting by the computer for the newsletter.

Since not everybody looks here in the Varmint Hunting forum, can we or should we get the online petition posted in some of the other forums on here?

Club House, Predator Hunting, and Firearms and Reloading should do it, that should get a few more names on the list. It would be nice if we could get it pinnned to the top for the next 3 weeks.

I have several "buds", that do NOT frequent this forum, that I take p-doggin' with me every year. They have been encouraged to sign our petition. If they do not sign it, I'm afraid I'm going to be a real horse's butt, they are not going to get invited along again this year.

You are either for us or against us!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
It would be nice if we could get it pinnned to the top for the next 3 weeks.

That thought certainly would seem obvious, wouldn't it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hey Guys; Add another one from out of state to the cause. PM the info (letter addresses etc) ASAP or if it's easier let me know and I'll send one of you my email address. Thanks.

Hey 450, if you go up about 10 posts there is a link where you can sign the petition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back