Any West KY. Hunters

d2admin

Administrator
I posted this last year , never got much interest I'll try it again . Anyone in the west KY area near murray or general area ie:Benton ,Almo, paducah . want to get together and hunt I have several good area's .
zapper

I'll probably be at Fast Eddies for dinner Saturday , about noon. I will be doing some scouting and getting permission for some farms in that area if You care to join me. Jimmie

Hey Zapper,
I'll go with you sometime if you need a hunting partner. I haven't had much luck at calling them in but I have killed a couple and a bobcat. It's been a couple of years ago, though.

Jimmie, I don't know bout you, but I have a lot of time for hunting now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jimmie and ya'll,
I just got your post Jimmie dagum it I would have liked to go with you but I have to load some tobacco today to take to floor and work . Please let me know when you go again I'd like to join you . I live real close to lbl on 94east. I talked to you last year about getting together but I went through a divorce and haven't been on here for a good while but thank god thats over. lol
Shottaker and KYrick if you want to go sometime/ anytime e-mail me and we'll set 'er up my e-mail is rgkhunter@yahoo.com

If you be the former member known as Rick in Ky I bet you do too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm afraid I'll be going back before the hunt, I sure hope not! I 'll be close enough by then that I put my plans for school on hold for a while.Jimmie

Back