Centerfire.223

d2admin

Administrator
Thank-you for responding to my post I haven't met anyone from the site yet and don't want ot be any inconvenience. Like you said that was is one of the things I miss most about deer camp , most of the guys I used to hunt with have either moved away or just got out of touch we used to have a great time of the evening sitting around and tell "fish stories " or as you put it BS'n. If you hear of any openings please let me know I just hate to make anyone feel like they have to put me up I intend to pay my share of course, and as I said I'll be happy to smoke a ham or two to bring there real good . Again thanks and hope to see ya there .
My e-mail is rgkhunter@yahoo.com just incase you hear anything.
zapper

Zapper they are some really good people here on this site an I am sure that if someone has room they won't mind you shacking up. Everyone is all out to saving money and that is just another way to do it.

We all ways have people that will cancell at the last minute or just not show up at all. So come on down even if we can't find you somewhere to stay. You can bring all the food you want I KNOW that will be appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you out there.

Back