parallex

dave_d

guy's don't know if a spelled it right but you know what i mean.i was curiuos to know how many guys use scopes without this adjustment(i know it's probably alot) for long and short range target and hunting.i was looking at maybe the 3200 10x but didn't know how much it would effect my groups sizes.my gun range is 350yrds and my hunting is about the same.i like to shoot little groups out there so any info or experiences would greatly appreciated.sorry if this has been beaten to death.

Yeah this has been really beaten to death as you say, with some really strong opinions, anyhow I will give you mine. don't know how old you are, but I was born in 1948 if that gives you any idea. and I find the pa adjustment more important than it used to be when younger. this is esp. true on my rimfire rifles, and also when doing my load development. I hardly ever touch it in the field, just set it and forget it mostly. But my main opinion is I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. basically when you set it and forget it, you have the same thing as a non pa scope. I am sure you will hear more on this subject.
Barry

Back