XR6?

Larry G

I bought a used XR6 from the classifieds.I know it doesn't have the volume the FX3 has but for most of my calling it should work fine .I have a Minaska amp I could use if I need to get really loud.Any one here use one .There a new Foxpro model.Just don't here too much about them.I guess if were to buy a new one I would pay a little more and get the FX3.Maby that's why you don't here much about them.

I own one and I like mine just find,I havent even used maybe 4 out of the 16 calls I have on it. I dont think it has to be able to blow you out on sound because they say a coyote can hear a mouse under inches of snow a 100 yards or more away!!!!! I have called in 7 with mine this season with the volume turned about a quarter to half volume. This call is excellent call!!!!!!

I think it's a great caller Too .Haven't had the time to really use it much .A dairy farmer said I could hunt his farm but I haven't got to it yet, But hope to soon.which sounds would be good around a dairy ? I have about 60 foxpro sounds.Thanks

Last edited:
Back