Wildlife Technologies Predator Caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan

Coincidence that the negatives are coming from the people with the Foxpro and Mahaska logos on thier shirts? ehh

This is the most awesomest thread ever...

popcorn.gif

No complaints Greenside. Just stating facts. Ask CDENTON about his experience. They wouldn't or better yet couldn't repair his call nor would they refund his money.

I have no experience with WT. I have been told by many reputable callers that they make a darn fine unit. I don't doubt that. What I have seen for my self is how the owner comes on the forums and is a total dickweed. I have also seen first hand through friends (CDENTON) how Bill will do exactly what he wants (A- Load the sound he thinks you need, not what you ordered. B- Not warrenty your call for what ever reason he see's fit even if it's not legit. C-Call everyone who doesn't own or praise his product a morons.).

Some have had good experiences with Bill. Others have not.
That is a fact.

Can you tell me what any of this has to do with Minaska of Foxpro?

I have a Big country Bandit and just love it, and i will continue to use it, its a great unit and worth every penny.
Just yesterday i got off the phone with Bill from WT and i enjoyed talking with him. I ordered a WT from him and he was very helpfull in chooseing the sounds which are best for the area i call in. I did my home work as far as what sounds i wanted by talking to other callers that use the WT. and call simuler areas as me. I found that most of the sounds they suggested where some of the same as what Bill recomended. Plus there where some sounds that i picked on my own from personnel exspeariance. My friends that helped me with the choices all take 100 plus coyotes a year and if they and Bill both can agree on the sounds selected thats tells me that Bill knows what he is talking about. Both Minaska and WT are good companies and make great calling units and i recomend both..
I met Gary at the Huntmasters camp out the last two years, the man knows his electronics and canbe a hell of a nice guy when he wants to, he canbe a little head strong but non the less a good guy. He also shoots alot of coyotes but knows nothing about them..
I don't get any perks from any manufactures of hunting products, but when i do come across a good product i will be the first to tell it like it is and give them my support..Tim A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back