A Turkey for Weasel

RagnCajn

Every year I see Weasel mention wanting a turkey. I plan to get him one this year. If there is anyone in the Western or mid US that has a guided trukey hunt for the old fart please PM me with info and details. I know there are no gaurantees, but this will be his once in a lifetime hunt trip.

Weasel, take this as a thank you for being here.

you & Weasel come up to PA
i know where a couple live and it will not cost anything but you lic
no rent a car, no rooms, no food
you dont even need to bring guns just get here and i will take care of the rest.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

from left to right
my bird, weasles bird, and RagnCajn
inQS3vBpieptals41KoGCvwuMCjvW20v030.jpg

and this tom is a back up bird /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
DSC00057-2.jpg

WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v47/G.ACKLEY/GUIDED%20TURKEY%20HUNTS/

Last edited:
My ears were burning and my face is now red hot! I just got off the phone with RagnCajn and my emotions are going wild. I don't know what to think. He called me to tell me about this post. I'm overwhelmed in a way that I don't quite know how to handle. I know a MAJOR THANK YOU is in order for the kind and generous thoughts and offer. My head is sort of spinning right now. Um..........of course THANK YOU!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

This still hasn't totally sunk in. I'm overwhelmed! I'd like to share something that Randy Reeves (RagnCajn), George Ackley or nobody else on this board knew about. I was very low emotionally up until Monday when Randy called me and told me he had posted this. The reason I was low was because my elderly neighbor/friend (Marge) was sent back to Ohio and I suspect I'll ever see her again. For those that aren't familiar with that story, posts are in the Clubhouse Forum. Anyway, I picked up her nephew last week after he flew out from Ohio. He came to get her and take her back. She and I had been very close and she was a big part of my life, especially in the last few years. She is 87 and needed help for various tasks. It worked out great because I needed to feel useful. We were a great pair! Saturday I drove her nephew to Las Vegas so he could take her on a plane back to Ohio. I knew it was the last time I'd see her and it wasn't easy. I was really down in the dumps. Funny thing, it seems that every time I get "down in the dumps", somebody from here does something extraordinary that lifts my spirits. It's happened many times. This has to be the greatest gathering place for kind people that there is. Randy kicked this off and George stepped up. These guys are giving me an all expenses paid trip! I'm shocked, humbled, stunned and overwhelmed by this. My wife now sees why I am so dedicated to Predator Masters, the members, mods and admin. I'll never forget Marge and I'll certainly never forget this. My life is blessed. Thank you!

If you guy's can get in early we will get you in the city to see some sights before heading to the hills

we will try and get to see
Independence National Historical Park & the Liberty Bell
http://www.nps.gov/inde/

THEN LUNCH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
http://www.patskingofsteaks.com/Site/Welcome.html

YOUGOT TO HAVE A PHILLY SOFT PRETZEL
http://www.phillysoftpretzelfactory.com/pretzelstory.html

I cant wait/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Randy and George.....what a class act you two gentlemen are!!!

Weas Im thinking if you dont post a BUNCH of pics when you get back we are all going to have to cane you!!!

Guy

The farthest east I ever got was Rifle, Colorado. I was in a roll-over accident that broke vertebra in my neck and back, plus a concussion and a few misc. injuries. The accident totaled our Ford Explorer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I was hoping to make it to Denver, but the trip was cut short. I've been to Seattle, Washington once. I've been to the San Carlos Rez in Arizona and as far south as Ensenada, Baja California. Even at that, other than California I've seen very little of our country. This is going to be a MAJOR doing, besides the opportunity to hunt turkeys for the first time in my life. Seeing the Liberty Bell is beyond my wildest dreams. I love US history and have done plenty of reading, but being a poor-boy I never thought I'd see anything of this magnitude in person. Last night I even dreamt about this trip. I'm just overwhelmed. My family is very grateful and excited, as am I. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Oh, as much as I love pictures, I don't take very many. You can bet I will on this trip though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Congrats Weasel I hope it is the trip of a lifetime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Ragncajun and George Ackley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif to you guys for doing this. Weasel you better post pic after pic of this or you are going to get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif When is this happening?

Geese Weas, Ya gave me goose bumps. And I'm not even going. Good for you I hope you shoot a big one!!!!!!! Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Weasel,

since this is your first time turkey hunting, i guess you will not be calling, But, I am going to be building some custom turkey calls once all the parts are finished... so I would like to send you one, you can take with you for your trip... maybe even mess with a few of these ol pa birds...

Steve

Guys,

Randy and George are both class acts! Randy is exceptional in all ways except for his story telling!!!! In that and his generousity he is even more than exceptional!

Weas,

If you get over this way I'm in the middle of Illinois and you are most certainly welcome here in my home anytime! Thanks for all you do here!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Is this cool or what /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. Just remember Weasel....take lots of pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif because anything you post will be worthless without pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I wish I could give George and Randy a standing ovation for that one, just awesome is all I can say... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Weasel no doubt you will enjoy your trip, if you have never met George, he's a funny guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hope we get to see lots of pictures guys..Have fun Weasel and good luck....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Weasel Congrats buddy, you need this and I am grateful that someone is able to step up and help..

RajnCagn..What can I say? You are a fine individual..

George... Bud you are one of the finest... God bless you and Ragn for this... James L.

Back