FoxPro Mark 2 sounds

Matt N.

I am thinking about getting a Scorpion, and have been looking at the sound list. What is the differance between Mark 2 sounds and regular FoxPro sounds? Are they better for one caller than another?
Thanks.
Matt.

Quote:
The FOXPRO Mark II Sound Library represents a giant step forward in wildlife audio recording by utilizing the best equipment
and technology available today. With new rigorous techniques in recording and screening, the FOXPRO Mark II Sound Library is
at the pinnacle of quality. All sounds in this library are real wildlife recordings.

Click on link:
http://www.gofoxpro.com/estore/cart.php

Click on "Sounds", then click on Download Current Sound List (PDF).

I believe the biggest difference is the Mark II are recorded in 24bit and everything else is 16bit. Steve Dillon is the guru, so hopefully he'll see this.

Mark II sounds are bad a$$ they are so clear and lifelike. I wish they had more coyote vocals in mark II, as soon as they come out with more I will be adding them to my fx5.

They are adding sounds on a regular basis. Go to their main page and post your sound requests by clicking on the "Question of The Month" icon.

They're 'cleaner' and they all won't download on some of the older model callers. When I asked about it the young lady said that they weren't compatible (the sounds I was requesting) with my model. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back