fx5 question

nightwatchman

if i purchased a new fx5 unit from a retail store or individual and wanted to send it back to have the memory wiped off and all new sounds put on it to my liking, what would it cost me.. im looking into purchasing a new unit and i have 66 sounds picked out i want on it.. just checking before i dive in here.. i can pick up the unit cheaper from this individual but i want to make sure it isnt going to cost me more to have it re programmed then it would to just order a brand new from foxpro or apc..

Go to the Foxpro site and you can put all the sounds you want on it, without sending it back in. Or buy from one of the sponsors here, like allpredatorcalls.com, F&T, they can program your call just like you want it.

It's $25 for sixteen sounds on foxpro's website,and you can do it your self plus save the sounds on your computer that are already on the unit.

My only suggestion to you would be to make sure you get as many sounds from the Mark II sound library as possible. They are excellent. Foxpro will load the exact 100 sounds you want on a new unit. Same goes for AP Jones of Allpredatorcalls.com. There may be other authorized dealers who do programming, but I am not sure about that.

so in order for me to get the sounds i want i would have to pay over 100 dollars for the 66 sounds i wanted if i bought a used unit and didnt like the ones that were on there now..
that sucks.. if you paid 550 for a used unit and you wanted to change sounds over you would be just as well off to buy a brand new unit and save yourself the hassle..

Quote:
so in order for me to get the sounds i want i would have to pay over 100 dollars for the 66 sounds i wanted if i bought a used unit and didnt like the ones that were on there now..
that sucks.. if you paid 550 for a used unit and you wanted to change sounds over you would be just as well off to buy a brand new unit and save yourself the hassle..

Yep.........

Back