Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#917407 - 02/29/08 12:40 AM Thank You Predator Masters
KrisModisette Offline

Loc: Huntington, TX
I just recieved the Foxpro Jack in the Box from the raffle.
This is Awesome. I have never won anything more than bags of baits in my bassclub raffles.

I would like to thank the sponsors and the PM Hunt coordinators for all the products donated and hard work put into making the event successsful, and giving all the winners the opportunity to win an amazing amount of great prizes.

It amazes me the amount of hard work the moderators must put into keeping this place running smoothly, and I thank them all for that too. I've frequented a lot of forums over the years, and this one is run as well or better than the best of them. You guys are the GREAT.

I'm new to predator calling so now I just need to figure out how to call something in to be distracted by the JIB.

Thanks

Kris M

#917408 - 02/29/08 06:43 AM Re: Thank You Predator Masters [Re: KrisModisette]
ArizonaMoose Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Glendale, Arizona
Quote:

I would like to thank the sponsors and the PM Hunt coordinators for all the products donated and hard work put into making the event successsful, and giving all the winners the opportunity to win an amazing amount of great prizes.

It amazes me the amount of hard work the moderators must put into keeping this place running smoothly, and I thank them all for that too. I've frequented a lot of forums over the years, and this one is run as well or better than the best of them. You guys are the GREAT.

+1

#917409 - 02/29/08 10:08 PM Re: Thank You Predator Masters [Re: ArizonaMoose]
JBMedina Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Lamar,Colo USA
I just received the YellerDog PM call that I won in the drawing. I wanted to thank everyone involved in putting on such a great hunt and banquet and drawing. This call will always be on my lanyard from now on. So THANKS AGAIN to all the coordinators, sponsers and everyone who donated prizes.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.