gamecalls.net

TDMax

I recently ordered a Foxpro Scorpion from Gamecalls.net. This was against my better judgement as there is no phone contact info etc. I did receive a couple of confirmation emails, but no responses to me questions of if in stock.

I am an online merchant myself and feel very strongly about keeping the customer apprised of the status of his/her order via simple automatic notifications.

My question is does anybody have any experience with this merchant? They have not yet charged my card that I can see (just ordered Tuesday) so I'm tempted to cancel it and go elsewhere. I see a few in the Classifieds, plus I'm sure there's a supporting vendor here that sells them???

I ordered several things from them, 1 was backordered didn't know it until the 1st package came with the invoice. but then SWFA just did the same thing to me this week.

I have no experience with gamecalls.net, but I know AllPredatorCalls.com is awesome. That's who gets my business. They have super fast shipping and great customer service. You can also get them on the phone if you want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
I have no experience with gamecalls.net, but I know AllPredatorCalls.com is awesome. That's who gets my business. They have super fast shipping and great customer service. You can also get them on the phone if you want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Having the ability to contact via phone is critical. Too many businesses hiding behind web store fronts. We do not take phone orders, but as owner, I answer the phone personally 90%+ of the time for tech calls etc. I also try to answer my emails within a couple of hours max and not 2-3 days.

In this case I figured that I would order generic and have it quicker rather than wait to have it programmed. I'm thinking I'll be cancelling shortly and re-ordering or purchasing via the Classifieds here...

OK, so what sounds would you seggest for a Wisconsinite? Coyote, turkey, deer, maybe crows would be what I hunt. May try to call coyote in SD also.

I cancelled with gamecalls.net as they say it's been taking 2 weeks from Foxpro, high demand, blah blah blah...

P.S. I also like to blast red squirrels.

Last edited:
Thanks

I just ordered through APC a mossy oak unit (matches my Ranger) and fast charger. I also did find where they offer help selecting sounds and will follow up with a call to them tomorrow.

Just wanted to follow up and give APC 2 thumbs up. I placed the order yesterday right about closing time. I received a call at 10:44 CST (9:44 their time) to follow up on the sounds selection. The Caller was very knowledgeable, helpful in selecting what should work for me and said they should be able to ship today, that I should get tracking and order update emails etc. What more could a guy ask for?

gamecalls.net doesn't even come close...

Back