LBL Hunt dates

Hey jimmy count me in.Got it marked on my calender.Maybe you can teach me a few tricks.Looking forward to getting after them with my bow this fall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Guess I'll be staying with Wayne, as before. We will rough it out somehow. Let's see, I'll bring the thermostat for the supplemental heater, the utility table, coffee maker, microwave, hot pot, and............... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bet some of you guys think that I am kidding..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Critr,

Saw your cabin last year...no he's not kidding guys! Looked like a "Martha Stewart" home show. We'll be bringing a microwave this year for sure, too!!!
Nikonut and KTBug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looked like a condo in that cabin last year, Warm, cozzy, all the modern stuff! All I had was Lawhorn :eek: Oh and the AR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kee

I've been gone a long time. I saw the pictures and glad someone scored at LBL.

No mater what ever if I can't make the hunt I'll do my best to stop by to meet everybody.

I guess I had better kick this one btt. I would hate for yah'll to miss me this winter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've added another beginer to the growing list of coyote addicts. He hasn't joined us yet that I know of but he shore do ask a lot of questions about post's here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Maybe sooner or later he'll jump in with a few . Jimmie

Well guys this sounds like a good time and would be interested in coming on down. Anyone need another for their group? Im probably not much good at anything but can fling brass with the best of them. I also have a 97 Winnebago motorhome I could bring on down to stay in although getting to some of the hunting spots and throwing bloody yotes in it may not please the misses but im sure we could work something out....

ShotTaker,

If you can make it you should! Its a great time. There will be alot of Info flying around and Im sure you could hook up with some of the guys for a hunt or two! Just the get togeathers at night are worth the trip! Hope to see you there!

Brent

Hey guys long time since i posted count me in wouldnt miss it for the world anyone that hasnt come befor should definatly make it down it will be a BLAST!!!! Lots of cyotes not expensive at all and just talking with everyone at night you will learn more in those few hours than you could in reading on here for years!!! See ya'll there

Brent how far do you live from Charleston WV? I am planning trip up there here in the next few weeks. If its not to far maybe we could get together for a hunt one night. I have never had the opportunity to hunt at night.

You can bet on it, the next time I am up at the inlaws I will give you a ring. If I had of knew you were that close we would have already have gotten together for a hunt.

We have close to 400 acres in Roane county we could hunt too. If your ever down that way. I killed one off of it a coupleo f years ago. It was running with a black one when I got it. We seen the black one again last year during deer season. So he has got to be at least 5 years old. Maybe I will get lucky on him too.

Well, I'm tired of reading about it, I think its time for me to make the trip. I was at Kentucky Lake this summer with the girlfriends family at a cottage. Made sure I made it over to check out LBL, great country. Drive wasn't too bad, either. And even a poor college kid can afford this kind of hunting trip.

So being a new guy I am also looking for a group to stay with? Any of the other guys who are looking for a group want to form are own? (jrbhunter? H-Bar elite? anyone?) Let me know....

Brad

I havent called and got my cabin yet, so if anyone is interested I will rent a big cabin and we can all split the cost! If your interested let me know and I will call and get the cabin!

I will be geting down there on Thursday morning and hunting Thursday, Friday, Saterday and Sunday. And will be heading out Monday morning to go home.

If not im going with one of the small cabins. Or pull the camper down there.

Brent

Back