My Hunting Partner went without me !

Saltyvarmintr

He went to a place that we usually save for contests. I guess you see why. I think he ran out of bullets. They ran all night and he stopped at daylight. Would'nt you be mad. Actually I 'm not but now where will we go for the next contest. There are still several ranches that we can get these numbers. There are 25 foxes and a ringtail. The a-- hole. Anyway eat your heart out, I am !!!

PICT0033-1.jpg

Thanks for looking Saltyvarmintr

What are friends for right?I go out all the time without my friends,but thats mostly because they never want to go out.Seems that its to cold for them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.Great pic i got to get out to texas soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Thanks for having a responce! I thought nobody was interested. I have'nt seen or heard of many nights like this except in West Texas. Bragging, I guess. But what the heck. How many times have you seen this ? Our best night was 38 foxes with 10 or 11 we did'nt retrieve. The Rancher has'nt raised many lambs or kids in these pastures! Thanks for looking. Saltyvarmintr

Thats a few seasons worth in my part!!!!
Great job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

I don't know what you want to see, the bumper or what holds the foxes. So here is both. First is the bumper on the jeep in the picture. Next one is my jeep with a fair pic of the hanger. I made my bumper and Butch's hanger.
111-1101_IMG-1.jpg

Here is what we hang critters on to keep the creepy crawlers out of the jeep. It is just a big four shape piece of round stock.
dwkhuntrig.jpg

Both bumpers a shop made.Hope this helps. Saltyvarmintr

I hope I get to the point of needing one of those hangers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

But if I did, I would be driving around with frozen foxicles on the front of my Tacoma. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Thanks for having a responce! I thought nobody was interested. I have'nt seen or heard of many nights like this except in West Texas. Bragging, I guess. But what the heck. How many times have you seen this ? Our best night was 38 foxes with 10 or 11 we did'nt retrieve. The Rancher has'nt raised many lambs or kids in these pastures! Thanks for looking. Saltyvarmintr

38 foxs that is on hell of a night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif the area must have a good population ,here in the uk our best night was eight and that is a good night over here,its a bit of a downer when someone lets you down i bet you must be peaved,the rigs you have there look absolutly spot on wish we had the opertunity over here for nights like that

I think shooting that much in one night would take the fun out of it, then again maybe not. Great job and I think I would have been a little upset with my partner going without me, but sometimes you just have to go!

Back