Unlucky critters

Good grief, Randy. Leave a few for seed.....

------------------
Critr
www.SaguaroSafaris.com
LW42144.jpg

http://www.predatormasters.com

Randy:

...and here I was planning on coming down and hooking up with you and Jason....at least I hope y'all saved me a couple of cold long necks and maybe a jack rabbit...
wink.gif

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Randy is that a new truck? I noticed the different color and more doors. I was wondering if you notice coyotes shying from that color. My dodge is bright silver and you can see it a mile away so it doesn't go on night trips. I'm looking for something more compatible with the night.

------------------
B.Pierce
yotewalk.gif

Are you gonna' shoot him or what?

What about the time before you get the light on them? Are you losing animals you don't see because they see something they don't like? It doesn't look like it from the pics and stuff, but... I don't know. Just wondering. Later.

------------------
B.Pierce
yotewalk.gif

[This message has been edited by songdogger (edited 05-01-2001).]

I was watching one the other night and after I shot, I turned around and saw another one about 100 yds, he came in also. So really I'm not sure it makes a lot of difference. If I'm not watching one, I keep the chair moving pretty good, so they would have to make me from a LONG way. Yeah, I suppose there are a few that turn and leave, but I don't know for sure. Randy

------------------
http://predatormasters.com/varmint_masters.html

that's good to hear, Randy. I hate dark colored vehicles. They just show too many scratches when you trade them in. I had a black truck and it was too hot,also. Now the silver is too bright. What next? I'm looking for something in between, now. Thanks for letting me know. Now, if I can just get a good trade-in...hahaha! Fat chance, huh.

------------------
B.Pierce
yotewalk.gif

Randy...if you begin to notice a decline in your daily bag each night due to the color of the truck and think you want to get rid of it let me know. I kinda like it.
oh wait!....that's a Chevy isn't it?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

nevermind.

~River Runner~

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

Hey Randy,

Just another boring night on the range, huh?
smile.gif

Nice truck!

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Back