Jimmie in KY and grey dog

d2admin

Administrator
Jimmie, I haven't heard from you and was wondering if you'd still like to get together somtime . I got three yotes this weekend and I still get to go tonight. I located a large group last night and haven't hunted them yet there in a big bottom. I'm up to 6 yotes a bobcat and a grey fox . Just holler at me . Also need to get in touch with grey dog about him getting the yotes for the boyscouts zapper223

Hey, Zapper, if you want to get Jimmie to hunt with ya, I'd advise that you focus on your bobcat kill. Kinda like switching off to a hurt pup call on a pack of yotes that have heard plenty of bunny blues. Ol' Jimmie has killed plenty of yotes, and he wants a cat bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

To be honest I crashed the puter and lost your e-mail. Been busy with a bunch of goat eaters in trigg county and plumb forgot.Joiin us friday night at Wranglers camp for the bull session.You'll get a chance to hear from some very good callers what they do and how. Jimmie

hey everyone, I am still here, been realy busy and haven't checked email or post this last week or so. I did squeeze in a hunt with Kytimberman last Friday. Had a great time and didn't catch pnemonia or get frostbite.

Zapper223, I emailed you just a little while ago. I will not be able to get with you this evening, I have a Boy Scout meeting and won't be getting in until late.

I will not be able to make the hunt next weekend, maybe the bull session Friday night. If anyone is still interested in donating their pelts to the Boy Scout's Order of the Arrow, I have asked Kytimberman to pick them up for me.

I appreciate all the positive response everyone has shown to help the Scouts and OA out. God Bless you all.

Saturday night at a Boy Scout Adult leader recoginition dinner, I was given a book "Animal Speak" that has all of the powers that Native Americans associatted with different animals. As soon as I get a chance I will post the spirit medicine of Coyotes, Bobcat & Fox.

hey everyone, I am still here, been realy busy and haven't checked email or post this last week or so. I did squeeze in a hunt with Kytimberman last Friday. Had a great time and didn't catch pnemonia or get frostbite.

Zapper223, I emailed you just a little while ago. I will not be able to get with you this evening, I have a Boy Scout meeting and won't be getting in until late.

I will not be able to make the hunt next weekend, maybe the bull session Friday night. If anyone is still interested in donating their pelts to the Boy Scout's Order of the Arrow, I have asked Kytimberman to pick them up for me.

I appreciate all the positive response everyone has shown to help the Scouts and OA out. God Bless you all.

Saturday night at a Boy Scout Adult leader recoginition dinner, I was given a book "Animal Speak" that has all of the powers that Native Americans associatted with different animals. As soon as I get a chance I will post the spirit medicine of Coyotes, Bobcat & Fox.

Back