Question for Scorpion users!

You can play two sounds out of different speakers on the Scorpion if you put them into a stereo sound file. Or you can just mix two sounds together in Goldwave and play it that way out of one speaker.

No, it's really easy. Download the free Goldwave program and then just open a new stereo sound file. Open whatever sounds you want to put on there and just copy/paste them into either the Left or Right side of the stereo file. Either that or just copy one into Goldwave and open the other sound you want and select it and Mix it with the other sound you pasted into it. That's the short and condensed version, but it's really simple. Or, if you need a specific FoxPro sound, they can mix any of them for you.

this sounds interesting. i would like to combine a few sounds from my foxpro to play them stereo. will goldwave let you use the fxp format or do you have to convert them to mp3? if so what is an easy way to convert them over?(other than recording them on your computer)i dont get as good sound quality by doing that.

loadedjoe,
You can't read the FXP files or convert them with any available software. They're a proprietary format made to play on FoxPro products. Recording them is the only way to do it if you want to go that route.

Back