Does this look familar?

SHOT doesn't start until saturday.

(sorry, spaced that today is wed., stupid head cold! Most probably are in vegas already)

Last edited:
Weasel,

Minaskaowners.com is for the owners of Minaska callers only. The forum is also for Minaska owners only. This is how they receive there lifetime of free sounds.

Your right Gary.. we are in Vegas and I am posting from my cell phone until I get our laptop all setup.

Ya know weasel you're correct. I was a tad bit PO'd.

A couple pages back you, yourself, said nobody is asking questions. Well I'm asking, but all I'm getting is a bunch of useless crap lip service from the peanut gallery that means absolutley nothing and is helping no one.

I'm sincere in the questions I'm asking. I'm not trying to compare caller X to caller Y. Which some guys SEEM to think I'm doing. I'm asking questions about this caller. The caller this entire thread was born of. The Alpha caller that Cabelas is selling. No more, no less.

I even called snowcammoman the other night asking him what he knew about the caller. He was kind enough to answer some of my questions. Thanks again buddy.

Foxpro must surely be proud to have some of these self appointed spokespersons for their products. But I do suggest that the company give them a little training about public relations.

I'm done with this thread. I can see it's going nowhere. We'll just have to wait until a few guys buy the caller and run it through the wringer.

doggin, You're right of course, but until a few objective guys use them we're probably not going to get our questions answered. I like getting information from independent people to compare with the info I get from manufacturers. This particular caller is so new that even the guys at Cabela's don't know much about them. I suspect that by this same time next year we will be getting feedback from the field.

Quote:

we are in Vegas and I am posting from my cell phone until I get our laptop all setup.

Staring the party early eh Steve. Maybe i'll see you fells around.

"Trying to get back on topic folks. Weas" Weasel-UT This should be your new tag line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You posted this at least 16 times this topic alone pluse 2 or 3 that sounded very similar. Thanks for working the fourms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mark

You counted them? GO HUNTING! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, and take me with you. I can't afford fuel enough to get to the end of my driveway.

Myself I just like it when the customer buys the product, goes out and puts the product through it's paces and then tells us his opinion.

More objective reporting that way... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Back