Abortion----Politics

Hoosier16

I am very frustrated with the abortion issue. I wish i could ask the questions in a debate and ask some of the pres candidates why. Why do you support innocent killings of the defenceles unborn. Why do you think in your mind you are a bleeding heart and care for people when you allow murders to occur everyday. Why do you support making hunting illegal,when animals have ability to survive,an unborn has no way to defend itself. God said, I have known you even before the woom. What kind of animal kills babies. I would ask last, What will you say to God when you are standing in judgement about your actions. I cannot believe that this country would allow such a cruelty. Sorry but I just had to vent.

Quote:
I am very frustrated with the abortion issue. I wish i could ask the questions in a debate and ask some of the pres candidates why. Why do you support innocent killings of the defenceles unborn. Why do you think in your mind you are a bleeding heart and care for people when you allow murders to occur everyday. Why do you support making hunting illegal,when animals have ability to survive,an unborn has no way to defend itself. God said, I have known you even before the woom. What kind of animal kills babies. I would ask last, What will you say to God when you are standing in judgement about your actions. I cannot believe that this country would allow such a cruelty. Sorry but I just had to vent.

Hoosier16,

I don't blame you for venting, It just makes me sick to even hear the word "Abortion"

Keep venting all you want on this subject.

April /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Always amazes me how the bunny huggers will stand up and rally, screaming and hollering at normal people about animal rights and the need to be a vegetarian, but yet they have no problem at all with brutally terminating the life of a healthy, unborn human baby for the sake of not hindering their lifestyle, or in the name of medical science. No less amazing is how they've managed to get "cruelty to animals"(using any definition that is convenient at the moment)pushed to felony status(worth up to 5yrs and/or $10,000), but they're fine with letting a child molester out of prison after 6 months or a year on "good behavior" so that they can get on with their lives....simple answer is that they worship the creature, not the Creator. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I dont really understand why abortion is ALWAYS a topic during the election(i dont recall it ever coming up in the 7 year riegn dictator bush). You wont hear about it untill 4 years down the road, and i for one think there are a lot more important issuses to be discussed. Personally i dont believe in it, but i dont have the right to tell other people what is right or wrong. We are supposed to be living in a free country, and if they can live with that descision so be it.

Last edited:
A subject that should not be a SUBJECT.
I will never be convinced that abortion should be legal or even considered to be CONSIDERED. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
The left-wingers are just that. LEFT WINGERS!
We actually have people all over this country that think their vote is not important /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif & talk of sitting out an election! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
RIGHT TO LIFE my fiends is more important than right to kill, rob, molest & rape! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Quote:
I dont really understand why abortion is ALWAYS a topic during the election(i dont recall it ever coming up in the 7 year riegn dictator bush). You wont hear about it untill 4 years down the road, and i for one think there are a lot more important issuses to be discussed. Personally i dont believe in it, but i dont have the right to tell other people what is right or wrong. We are supposed to be living in a free country, and if they can live with that descision so be it.

What did we expect to come from the mouth of babes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

My simplified attitude on abortion and the death penalty is this:

The unborn person has the chance to become a true benefit to society in general.

The person on Death Row has already demonstrated their potential.

Any other logic is not understood in my world.

The GOP won’t end abortion, they can’t afford to. The only time you see them act on this issue is when they need to fire up their base. They have gone so far as to fight many effective forms of birth control and deny the education that would help reduce unplanned pregnancies. Their abstinence only program has been a farce and helped to raise the number of teen pregnancies. They have played you for years with this issue and will continue it for as long as they can.

Quote:

Simply put, nobody has the right to murder someone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

I always thought it was interesting how the GOP wants to keep govt out of their business, finances, and taxes, but hey let's bring govt into our homes to make our personal and moral decisions for us. Seems like a contradiction to me. You either want more govt control or less govt control.

Quote:
I always thought it was interesting how the GOP wants to keep govt out of their business, finances, and taxes, but hey let's bring govt into our homes to make our personal and moral decisions for us. Seems like a contradiction to me. You either want more govt control or less govt control.

Some things need more govt. control while other things don't need it.If all people were good we would not need it,but all people are not good so there has to be laws to stop the people from doing bad things.Murder,rape and such things need to be stopped.There needs to be laws against such things so we have a safe society.

We are talking about ABORTION & how disgusting it is.
Now, how did the GOP get into this? Is there some connection here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Do tell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Quote:
I dont really understand why abortion is ALWAYS a topic during the election...(and i for one think there are a lot more important issuses to be discussed. Personally i dont believe in it,

JWP:

The reason why abortion is always mentioned during every election is because our founding fathers understood that our GOD GIVEN rights included FIRST--- LIFE, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of Happiness.

One who supports abortion rejects this truth, and is a murderer in his or her heart.

There simply is no greater issue to be discussed that the brutal slaughter of innocent unborn!

Everyone, read this link:

http://www.movementforabetteramerica.org/images/BombFlyer.pdf

So would it be no big deal if 60 of our largest cities were destroy in a nuclear holocaust!

Quote:
but i dont have the right to tell other people what is right or wrong.

YES YOU DO! That is what the content of law is all about; maintaining a nation of law and order and ensuring that ALL of its citizens are protected under the law.

Quite simply, abortion is the greatest killer throughout the entire planet, and it is the only genocide that exclusively targets a group of people that are 100% innocent of any charges.

jwp, I agree with you, abortion is not a subject that always should be mentioned during the election.

It is a subject that should continually be upon our mind until this wicked, bloody, barbaric, genocidal practice is purged from the whole earth.

Largely, because of this murder, God himself is going to require 2 billion of our own lives to pay for the evil we have embraced.

Rev 9:14-15, 20-21
The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind (over 2 billion people).

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood-idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Quote:
Quote:
I dont really understand why abortion is ALWAYS a topic during the election...(and i for one think there are a lot more important issuses to be discussed. Personally i dont believe in it,

JWP:

The reason why abortion is always mentioned during every election is because our founding fathers understood that our GOD GIVEN rights included FIRST--- LIFE, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of Happiness.

One who supports abortion rejects this truth, and is a murderer in his or her heart.

There simply is no greater issue to be discussed that the brutal slaughter of innocent unborn!

Everyone, read this link:

http://www.movementforabetteramerica.org/images/BombFlyer.pdf

So would it be no big deal if 60 of our largest cities were destroy in a nuclear holocaust!

Quote:
but i dont have the right to tell other people what is right or wrong.

YES YOU DO! That is what the content of law is all about; maintaining a nation of law and order and ensuring that ALL of its citizens are protected under the law.

Quite simply, abortion is the greatest killer throughout the entire planet, and it is the only genocide that exclusively targets a group of people that are 100% innocent of any charges.

jwp, I agree with you, abortion is not a subject that always should be mentioned during the election.

It is a subject that should continually be upon our mind until this wicked, bloody, barbaric, genocidal practice is purged from the whole earth.

Largely, because of this murder, God himself is going to require 2 billion of our own lives to pay for the evil we have embraced.

Rev 9:14-15, 20-21
The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind (over 2 billion people).

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood-idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

At this point abortion is a legal medical procedure. If you can cite any court ruling that rules it to be murder please link to it. This is a decision to be made by the individuals involved, not by someone else’s religious beliefs.

Quote:
At this point abortion is a legal medical procedure. If you can cite any court ruling that rules it to be murder please link to it. This is a decision to be made by the individuals involved, not by someone else’s religious beliefs.

It is not a matter of legality, but one of right and wrong. If a law was passed saying that a parent could butcher their five year old, would you support that as an "individual decision"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif If you could ask any one of the millions of unborn children who have been slaughtered what they think about abortion, do you think any of them would say "No biggie, it is a legal medical procedure"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back