Coyote's revenge

yote1956

Here about a week ago, I was hunting down by a river in the valley and made a stand. It didn't seem like anything had come in to the call, so I went to collect the scorpion and walk back to the truck. As I got to the call, I noticed 2 sets of fresh coyote tracks, apparently they had come to the call, and I didn't see them. Anyways,I started walking back to the truck,and I noticed I had left my hot seat, back at the stand. So today, I went back to the stand to find my hot seat. When I got to the place were the hot seat was, I noticed fresh coyote tracks by the seat.I didn't pay too much attention to this until I could see that the coyote had drenched my hot seat, with urine!! The seat was froze stiff and smelled awful.I didn't have a bag with me so I left the seat in a nearby tree for me to collect next time. So I guess it is 1 for the coyote and zip for me!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I guess the only thing that could've been worse would've been for that dog to drop a steamer on you seat, course it probably would've cleaned up better.

Back