A few things for mi_yotes!

cbosshog79

I just finished up a pair of knives and a couple of calls for mi_yotes. He asked for a fillet knife and a gut hook and gave me a little lattitude as to which blanks to use. Well this is what I ended up with, I hope he is able to put them to good use.

Antler Guthook... This knife has really nice balance, and fits the hand great. Blade is 440C stainless, nickle / silver bolster, and mosiac pins.

gh1.JPG

gh2.JPG

Antler Fillet Knife... Same 440C stainless, nickle / silver guard, and mosiac pins.

f2.JPG

f1.JPG

Antler base closed reed with coaxer on a slide...

c1.JPG

Small antler base open reed...

o1.JPG

s1.JPG

Now that's a real good looking set, I don't know if I would want to get them dirty, I'd just display them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks for the compliments fellows. I will be the first to say that I have alot to learn, but I think these turned out pretty well. I have really enjoyed the learning process and enjoy watching every project come together. With that being said, I hope to learn to do better in the future and with alot of practice hopefully I will.

There are alot of more talented people on this site and many of them have been been gracious enough to offer their help and constructive criticism. Enjoy this site fellows, there is a great group of guys here and it seems to be getting better all the time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

GREAT set... that should make anyone a happy camper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

wow that is an awesome set! i really like the closed reed call vary nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Beautiful.. but I reckon Id have to takem out, getem dirty, and give them 9kinds. Lord knows they could probably handle it.

Back