Lets talk Nutria

Calypso,
You aren't any kin to ol Marty are ya.Thats exactly what he said on his show.I just didn't remember the particulars.

Michael,
I haven't heard of any bountys on them around here and if there is,you reckon they'd pay up on all the nes I killed for free???Also I have shot them during the day,the last one I killed was on a coyote hunt.I was up on a rail-road track and noticed him sittin on top of a tipped over duck blind,about 200 yds or so away in the middle of a pond.When I finished my unsuccesful coyote stand I decited to take it out on him.I don't see as many dring the day as I do at night but they are out there.

Sniper1020,
My dad's ranch is just south of dallas about 20 miles or so.The east fork of the Trinity runs right up the middle of his place.I haven't killed that many on the river itself but lots of them in the duck ponds.They seem to like the swampy type ponds better.Maybe we can get together and go on a coyote/nutria combo hunt.Send me an e-mail if you'd like.

Later,
Justin

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

JBrad,

No I am not related.
smile.gif
I located that quote on a web site for the Woodlands, north of Houston.

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Back