This Foxslow crap is killing me

The other side of the coin, there is no other side of the coin due to it was purchased used.

2nd-The pic of the Special Olympics about internet arguing is completley out of line. Do you think they had a choice on how they are.

In Christ,

Song Dog

Quote:
I STILL say he just needs a prostitute!!- If not can I have one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Did I mention that I'm also having problems with my Foxpro?

Hmmmmmm! I wonder if I could get a prostitute and just send Mike the bill?

I take personal offense to your pic on your post... I have an 8 year old autistic son and he acts more mature than that... around here those are fighting words... you have no morals, no tact and most of all not a lick of common sense or respect....

Weasel-- If you don't want to sell me that crappy shooting rig let me know!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Varminthtr needs the funds!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm using that crappy rifle scope combo as a fence post. I used my e-caller for a boat anchor and now I can't get it to make a sound. You'd think with what these things cost they'd make them a little more durable. On a side note, the e-callers do make a good chock block though.

I got my new FX5 right after Christmas.. I charged the Batteries, when they got low, I recharged them. I got up a 2am to make sure I didnt overcharge them, but alas.. they quit working.. So i did what anyone that wanted to go hunting would do... Marched down to the store, and bought new rechargables.. My Fault ? Who knows, But I like to hunt so I did what I had to do. I didnt feel a necessity to write a bad post about Foxpro. Hope your Caller is working better now.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

So long as your gettin some use out of it then. That's all that matters!! Never thought about using the e-caller for a chock block either. That would save the bumper some wouldn't it?? LOL

From Weasel,

Quote:
I bought a used rifle and a used scope. I mounted the scope myself. You'd expect the stinking rifle manufacturer to at least work up an accurate load for the rifle and the scope manufacturer to sight the thing in. Now I can't even go hunting with the danged mess. A total waste of my money! Grrrrrr

I can fix this problem. Meet me at the airport. You call and I'll shoot because my rifle works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

gamedog,

I'm sorry we failed on many attempts to give you a positive experience with Foxpro. It is disturbing to me that we sent the wrong item.

I was not involved with your contact with our customer service department. After reading your other thread I have to agree that with a high degree of confidence that the batteries are more then likely the culprit and if I had taken your call I more then likely would have taken the same path our customer service personel did and opted to send you new batteries to try. That way you could still use your caller with alkaline batteries.

I do however want to prepare you for a possible "worst case" scenario... It is entirey possible that there could be something else wrong in the charge path with your Scorpion. In hind sight we should have insisted that you send your caller in to us so that we may have avoided these and possibly future unpleasantries. But then you could not have gone hunting with your caller this weekend.

You can rest assured that if the batteries do not rectify your charging issue we will take care of you in a polite and professional manor. If your callers charging system is still not working with the new batteries please send your caller and charger into our service department or if you prefer to my attention and then I will personally handle your unit.

Orneryoldfart357,

Do you still have the bad batteries. If we are having problems with batteries I want to know about it. If you do have them is their anyway I can get them from you?

weasel - that part about the chock block is NOT funny. I ran over my 416 and it took a licking, but keeps on calling the dogs. That thing is indestructible, with the help of a little glue and camo tape. (my partner jumped out of the rig to whack a rockchuck and I didn't know the 416 fell out of the passenger door. So after he shot, I drove about 30 ft to pick him up from the ditch and felt a "bump" and looked in the mirror to see what could only be the foxpro laying there in pieces. Horn was still intact and screw-on ring was trashed, but still works and wouldn't know that it was completely run over by my dodge P/U.) I was crapping bricks! Man, ran over the 416! - day was shot, felt bad, but it still works and my buddy got the rockchuck.

I was going to keep my nose out of this one, but couldn't stop thinking about it. I figured adding my $.02 might help somebody who is wondering about Foxpro's customer service.

I ordered my FX3 in late '05 from APC. AP Jones called me personally to discuss my sound list. He was still in Tucson and I wanted to know what worked in my state. What I wanted was backordered and as soon as they came in, I had it in 2 days. Horrible customer service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Some time later I thought that there may have been something wrong with the front speaker on my unit. I PMed Mike Dillon and he suggested sending it to them so they could check it out. During the summer I sent it back and they replaced the front speaker and fixed or replaced something else they found that I wasn't even aware of. Had it back to me in a week. Dang, they're slow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I decided I needed an external speaker and after a few months, it quit working. Called Foxpro and talked to Joe. He suggested a different speaker and shipped it to me while I STILL HAD the deffective one. I called Joe after the new one arrived and he scheduled the pick up of the original. I didn't pay any shipping. C'mon Foxpro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

While in Globe last year I hunted with a guy who's remote was different than mine. His worked fine, just different and he liked mine better. He asked Mike about it and Mike went up to his room and swapped him remotes on the spot. Brutal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I've read accounts of 2 guys RUNNING OVER their callers. Both replaced free of charge. They sent one to a guy who had his stolen out of his vehicle. Foxslow??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Sure they have some issues. They may not be 100%. I'm not, are you? The good far outwieghs the bad and the effort is unsurpassed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

but it still works and my buddy got the rockchuck.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That's still a purdy good day I believe!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and.............I believe my partner called FP and asked about replacement parts and even though WE ran over it, I believe they offered to replace the internal parts if we couldn't get it to work right. There ya go! Service.

Uh I bought a fox pro fx5 and it doesnt come with batteries, so why should fox pro deal with you on something that isnt included and is an extra item? I cant beleive you are making such a stink over 8 batteries, geez some peoples kids! My guess is fox pro is bending over backwards for you and your still poed, that make no sense at all. If you bought a used truck from someone and the battery was bad could you expect ford or chevy to replace it? I would bet they would tell you to go jump off a cliff, fox pro is some stand up people in my book.

I'll save everyone some trouble....

GameDog -- Send me what you have bought, I will give you your $500 for it as is. I'm not BSing. I'm so certain that Foxpro will handle the problem that I will buy the thing, sight unseen and broken. If you decide to take me up on my offer, PM me and we will set up the deal.

I already have the FX3 that will be sent in for the FX5 upgrade after the 10th. But I still want a Scorpion as well.

People make mistakes.

My opinions is that you need to find a different sport. This hot headed attitude is not what we need with the increased public exposure.

Back