2nd Annual LBL hunt

Well Critr has the date set for the 8-9 of febuary...in the pm hunt forum page...dont know if that is set in stone yet but i guess we will find out soon

What is the LBL hunt and where is it? Are we talking about the PM hunt or somthing else?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Well Critr has the date set for the 8-9 of febuary...in the pm hunt forum page...dont know if that is set in stone yet but i guess we will find out soon

I don't know where this came from. I have nothing to do with the organization of the LBL hunt. I think Jimmie is the guy to talk to about it.

http://www.lbl.org

Above is the link to the land between the lakes in western Ky.It's one of the largest public hunting areas in the east. It also has a large coyote population. I believe the the dates will be the 6,7,8, of febuary 2004.

The hunt last year was great as far as I am concerned. We all got to meet face to face and discuss methods. I for one hope Critter Gitter ,Illcoyote and Stan show up again. I would like to discuss howling techniques some more. Waynep is a great chili cook and it will keep you warm for days.

I won't lie to you and tell you this will be some of the best hunting you will ever have. This ground tested the best we have here in the east. We all got our butt kicked in this rugged terrain.Something about the combination of the terrain and lakes together makes for the toughest hunting conditions you will ever come across.Winds are totally unpredictable and change drastically with the days warming temperaures.

The men you will meet are what make this such a great event.I met some of the best guys around last year and hope to see them all agian. Jimmie

contact me at jviniard@wk.net

i will be there with chili and cash in hand bring your a game and make some money for pm. ilcoyote good to see yall will be there again.

I will be there for sure.I also enjoyed metting everyone.My 17 year old moved here a few months ago and will be joining us.

I will be there! I been thinking about those lbl coyotes since I left there last year. Jimmie is right, this area is very hard to hunt but one thing for sure is there are lots of area to hunt and there are alot of coyotes, But calling them is is a nother storie.
Last year was great! Lots of good people and GOOD chili by wayne! We had a great time, hunted hard and this place will test the best of all callers. I am looking forward to going back down there and taking on those lbl coyotes again, and if I get my butt kicked again then thats fine, there will be some of the best people there you will ever meet. I to hope everyone can make it down. We will have a great hunt im sure!

I was home staying warm by the fire that frigid weekend last winter, I can't miss out on the fun again this year. I'll be there- misery loves company, doesn't it?

bring your a game and i will bring the cash let pm evaluate the benefit.whateverver jimmie in ky says i owe pm at the end of this hunt i will pay immediatly, is what i will do.
no politicts no bs only bucks for for pm.

I have sworn I took my a game with me last year Wayne. I know Chet and Critter flung everything they knew as well. I might tell you to do it out of the goodness of your old black heart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Jimmie

Jimmie and the LBL gang,
I’ve been watching the thread since it’s first mention. I’m glad you all are planning another. Although we left furless, Bopeye and I had a great time meeting everyone last year. I‘ve not posted about attending because I’ve been in the middle of a few things here. After 24 years with the same company, it looks like I may be changing jobs around the first of the year. My new position will almost be like starting over but a lot better for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The only drawback is I will have very little time off for the first few months. As much as I hate it, it looks like I‘ll miss Wayne’s chili this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know you all will have a great time and hope everyone the best of luck. Get one “fur” me… Just take it easy on poor ol’ Wayne, don’t want ta’ bankrupt him….. too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chet aka coyotehunter_1

Chet, You can bet you will be sorely missed.With Bopeye as comic relief there would be no way we could go wrong. As it is Wayne and I will have to pick on each other.Make sure Bopeye has plenty of blankets anyway, we would'nt want him to catch his death of cold. Jimmie

Back