Help me choose for my first Hunt . . . . . . . . .

parkerbows

this is my First year trying Predator hunting. Not sure is if i should go out at 5am and hunt till mid morning or go out at 4pm and hunt till around 10pm. which would you choose ?

well I would go out in the morning ... and the afternoon would be my second choice, I have had the best luck in the early morning hours.... bubt hey, if you can go out both... I would do it... see for yourself which is the best for you.

I like daylight to mid-morning for anything I hunt over afternoons,but have killed a yote right at dark. I would just try both and see what you like.

Quote:
this is my First year trying Predator hunting. Not sure is if i should go out at 5am and hunt till mid morning or go out at 4pm and hunt till around 10pm. which would you choose ?

Go hunting whenever you can get the time to go. I've called coyotes at about every hour on the clockface. The problem is getting time to go hunting, so whenever you get a chance head out and give it a go. If you get near a coyote, set-up correctly, and make fairly good calls - he will come regardless of time of day. Don't over complicate it - go hunting and enjoy your time outdoors.

Back