ARGHHHHH , POLICE RUIN 2 HUNTS FOR ME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me stabber!!! " That boy's good!!!" I don't have any hair to oil up, but I do love that movie.

Now guys, I think everyone has about said their piece. Weasel said it best, and like a few have said, it might be time to move along. I've had many law enforcement folks check me. Most of the time, MY attitude sets the tone. Some are real understanding, some not. All have been doing their job. Let's get back to talking about the critters we are after. Thanks, Randy

Not to keep this going but this was always a concern as is some kid trying to take my truck or break in to it. I always put a placard in my front and rear windows that says I am hunting predators or furbearers and have my cell phone number on it just in case. The phone is on vibrate just in case. I have had a couple of looks at the truck but they see the printed out paper on the rear and front windshield and no what I am doing. The FOP registration plate helps too!

Last edited:
Thats as bad as my Moms' hippie husband coming along in his big hippie van right as a nice little 6 point was in the sights. Would have been the first deer!

Were you using a pig squaller that night...that might have been what called that dumb @#% in. Keep on huntin', there's nothing you can do about idiots like that. I don't know about where you're at, but around here if you can't get a job anywhere else then you can be a deputy. It's rather ridiculous!

Quote:
Were you using a pig squaller that night...that might have been what called that dumb @#% in. Keep on huntin', there's nothing you can do about idiots like that. I don't know about where you're at, but around here if you can't get a job anywhere else then you can be a deputy. It's rather ridiculous!

Registered yesterday, this is your first post.. So getting a job at McDonalds is easier than becoming a Deputy?

A well thought out statement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

My TROLL meter is ringing.....Hope this is not what your going to be all about.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
I hate cops.

I appreciate knowing that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I DON'T APPRECIATE IT!
Randy Watson, I think you now have let this thing go too long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Quote:
I hate cops.

We will see how much you hate them when you need one and he saves your life. But with that attitude I have to admit I'm not sure it would be worth savin. I would also be willing to bet that the cops in your home town know who you are, and not in a good way either.

Chupa

Oh, by the way jason, there is an easier way to call them in than a pig squaller. Its called 911. I really doubt they'll respond to your pig squalling in an emergency.

P.S. I figured out how to lure the trolls out of hiding.
1. Pick your stand wisely. Best place for trolls is around a big pile of dung. Its backwards from predator calling you want the wind at your back.
2.Now instead of saying "waaaaaa" into the caller, say brrrraaaaaaad, brrrraaaaaaaaad.
3. If nothing shows up switch your sound to jaaasoooooon, jaaaasoooooon, jaaaasoooooon.
4. If still nothing shows up, its probably not your fault. The trolls are probably just hunkered in their rooms with their computers. I mean, think like a troll. Wouldn't you rather be 6'5" bad sob than a troll? The internet is the place where anything happens.

Alright guys, I guess it's not gonna' die. This forum has always been open for discussion.... about the betterment of night calling. This whole thing has run its course. I've been out of town for a few days and come back to see it's getting about cop bashing, which I do not agree with, and have tolerated it because we WERE talking about things that effect our night hunts. I have been checked many times, yet have never gotten upset enough to group all law enforcement into a group that I have problems with. I'm glad there are guys out there working for barely more than minimum wage, getting shot at, and sometimes getting killed for us. If ya'll get mad, too bad. I know you will get over it, but if not, I'm sorry. Please..Don't try to start another thread about it either. Thanks for your cooperation. Randy Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back