4 drop Lanyard

guywildstorm

Here is another lanyard finished up and ready for a new home. Wide flat braid for the part that goes around the back of your neck for comfort then changes to round braid down the sides for more flexibility. The 2 drops on the sides are fully adjustable (or removable) so you can space your calls to keep them from banging together. I have bunch of others finished up so if this color combo doesnt suit you just shoot me a PM and I will let you know what I have.

Black and Tan with a real pretty piece of Amboyna Burl for a keeper. $25 for the lanyard or I can do a matching game sling for $35. SOLD!
1-9-08006.jpg

1-9-08005.jpg

I also have a bunch of keychain lanyards finished up. I have some with just a slit ring and some that have a heavy duty clip. Both the clip and the split rings are Black Nickel finish to keep the glare down. $5 for either one.
1-9-08008.jpg

Last edited:
Got them today !!

great work... can't wait to get the calls put on 'um.

Thanks again Guy.... Top Notch work !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Great job Guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I really like those keychain one's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Davis

Back