Cougar Calling Tutorial + E-Sounds!

I sent a CD to JL for a drawing prize at the hunt. Hope some guys get some lions!

Wish I had some new snow, Mike. Wierd weather around here, COLD and clear, and they don't really have a clear prediction for the next week. Cold, with some moisture, but no real systems...unpredictable flurries in the high country. Aggravating when I want to go cat hunting! I'd like to see a storm, then a nice clear patch afterwards. Ideal.

Thanks guys, Let's see those hero shots!

I was using my shape experiment walnut and lignum callsfor the bodies, but I'm sold out now, I need to turn some more. They'll just be basic Black Walnut and other bodies.

If you want it in a fancier call, then let me know we'll discuss it.

Oh man Steve, you mean I would just have a basic call? As long as it calls 'em in what else matters. Unless I miss the darn thing and he eats me, I guess then you could use it as an identity thing right? hehe. I pitched in with my buddy JD so I could get my hands on that call. I can't wait. I talked to a guy the other day, who's a pro trapper, and he is as interested as me PLUS he invited me along to go and get a problem cougar that is killing some cattle on a ranch. But I'm sure those guys are out there that will say that a cougar won't kill a cow like they say coyotes don't kill calves. Eithere way Steve, we are as giddy as schoolgirls. Man I love this site, where else would I have learned of this call. I want a cougar SOOOOOO BAAAAADDDDD.

Thanks Steve, hope to have some glory shots like yours REAL SOON.

gonzaga

Steve got my call and CD today. Good stuff nice package. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hopefully I can produce without being cat food!

Stephen

I would be interested in the CD & Call I just do not have the cash right now saving up to go hunting and my boys got a birthday I will send you a PM when I can afford it rp

Back