Lanyards and More

guywildstorm

I have a couple more lanyards finished up and ready to go. Made from 550 paracord. Wide, flat, weave for the part that hangs around the back of your neck. Then it changes to a round braid down the sides. This makes them a lot more flexible and easier to get your calls to your mouth. 4 drops for calls, 2 on the bottom and 2 on the sides. The 2 side drops are fully adjustable (or removable), just move them up or down the braid depending on where you want your calls to hang.

This first one is a set. Black and Charcoal Grey lanyard with a hunk of antler for a keeper. Keeper has a coyote track engraved into the face. Also includes one of my matching game slings. Sling has D-rings instead of a noose. Much easier to get off the legs after you carry or drag a critter back to the truck. $40 gets the set to your door. SOLD!
1-9-08002.jpg

1-9-08003.jpg

1-9-08009.jpg

This one is the same 4 drop set up only in Black and Chocolate Brown. I really gorgeous hunk of Cocobola for a keeper. $25 for just the lanyard or I can do a matching game sling for $40.
1-9-08007.jpg

1-9-08004.jpg

Last edited:
Guywildstorm,
I will take the lanyard with the antler keeper/coyote track.Pm me with payment details. That's too nice to pass up!!
Thanks,
Troyboy

It's been slow, Guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Not because of the critters...but because of work & the cost of fuel. I don't think I've been out more than 10 days since Oct. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
And the ice we had in Dec. didn't help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
But, that's life! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
"deadhorse" & I are heading out Saturday to see what mischief we can cause. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I hope things have been good for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back