5-Millionth Ruger 10-22

Yeah, that is a pretty rifle. Ha, that means there are 4,999,999 other 10/22's out there. Hey Sarah Brady, don't ya just love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Quote:
Hey Sarah Brady, don't ya just love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Laughing.gif
Laughing.gif
Laughing.gif
Laughing.gif
Laughing.gif

Greg, I like the way you think!

I am not positive, but I think that here in Idaho, it is law that everyone (male anyway) over the age of 18 has to own at least one. Heck, I really dont know of anyone that dont have one. Round these parts, if you see someone out popping away with a 22 semi auto rifle, it is going to say Ruger on it somewhere.

The last one I bought I picked up at a yard sale. $35. Red dot scope and a trigger job and we ready to go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

And those are evil semi auto's too!! OH MY!!

Every one should have at least one in the safe right next to thier AR's M1A's AK's and SKS's
Sarah Bardy can kiss my hillbilly, well you know this is a family sight after all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I think your right. We had 2 while I was growing up and they never got cleaned. They never saw the inside of a gun case. They were just used and abused and are still shooting today. I did go out and buy one for myself when I got a little older. Its the 10/22T target model. I treat it a little better than the two I grew up with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
There is something to be said about a rifle that hasn't changed in half a century.

Mine is really an "Evil" 10/22. Sarah Brady should really hate it.

IMG_1816.jpg

I havent shot it much in the last couple years cause I been leaving the jackrabbits alone and hunting coyotes. My farthest hit on a jackrabbit was 299 lasered yards, I adjusted with 3 misses and I got it on the 4th shot. It's pretty much stock. But I lightened the trigger pull and got the aftermarket stuff to make it fit my style. I also have a second 10/22 thats still plain with only a 4x scope, I let friends use the plain one if they don't have a 22 cause no one uses my baby but me.

t/c223encore.

I agree everyone should have one. My second is sitting at the dealer waiting for my papaerwork to come back-- its a Gemtech integrated suppresed. Going to have some fun with that one for sure.

Back