Getting a good education

Verminator2

The coyotes...... I've called in about 16 coyotes since a week after Thanksgiving and 2 bobcats. I have missed 7 of them now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif My dad and brother got the two bobcats which is good for them, but I can't kill anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif Today I called in one and missed a chip shot at 200 yards, the gun was 3 inches high /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Sorry for the rant, need to let some air out.

It'll get better, trust me.

The way I look at it, the predator is getting educated, but so are you. And more time spent out there calling, means more education for you. You called in 16 coyotes man! I have only called in 3 or 4 in two years! Don't get discouraged, keep at it and don't give up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Called in 2 others on thursday night, my cousin shot one and the other one we didn't get a shot at. Called in another bobcat on Friday that my cousin shot also.

Don't get discouraged man, esspecially when your calling in 16 yotes. You want to talk about getting discuraged, try calling in a total of 2 coyotes in 2 years. You got the hard part done, you just got to finish all the deal.

B2BW

Calling in 16 coyotes aint bad. I havent called ANYTHING in 11 stands. I even used an electronic caller to see if it was my callin abilities but there were no shows when using it.

Good luck on your next stand,
Jerrett

Yeah, I just am a little frustrated at my gun always being off. Found out that my mounts were loose and I lost a pin that holds the trigger in place on my AR. Called in a coyote today, my cousin gut shot it at 500+ yards on the run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I finished it off with a .223 to the back of the head, not pretty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back