A few more pics

I put out some beaver meat from the beaver in the previous picture. The beaver meat produced this photo. #6 for the season ... a Tom.

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

Minklessinpa is that a bucket set with a conabear? If so they are illegal to use in PA and lethal to anything to sticks it's head in there.

you are braver than I holding thoose coyotes like that.

Man I sure would like to have called that place before you got a hold of it. that many on 80 acres, they would have came from all directions.

your the man!

Thank you. But it looks like my season is going to end early. Especially since I found out yesterday that I have to have back surgery.

Good luck with your surgery, sorry to hear about it. To bad you have to call it quits for the year, you been tearing it up! I enjoyed your pics. Take care

Good luck with the surgery, my wife is having knee surgery on tuesday,i so I will have to spend some time at the house helping her out. I really enjoyed the pics, thanks.

This queen was taken on a dirthole with pure skunk essence for an attractor. She is #8 bobcat for the season so far. Here are three picks of her by herself, and a great one with Chas (pronounced "Chase"), my youngest trapping pard.

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

yep totally illegal minklessinpa you have to have them submerged in a waterway and the waterway is determined by the game warden

what you think is submerged or a waterway means nothing if the game warden thinks otherwise
just tryin to keep you outta trouble

This is the 23rd Coyote (female) taken this morning 02/04/08 ... from the same 80 acres as all of the other pictures I have posted on here so far.

DSC01292.jpg

You can make conibear sets for coons, you just have to have the bucket on a waterway, and in his pic you can see there is standing water that stays standing.

Back