A few more pics

OKTrap

As I haven't seen very many raccoon this year ... I thought I would share this with yall. It's my 4th of the season, but notice it has lost its tail in a fight. All have been males so far.

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

3rd:
DSC01076.jpg

2nd w/ my pard:
DSC01054.jpg

1st:
1stcoon07-08.jpg

Last edited:
we have a bunch too. A few years ago we were playing with a spotlight and shone it on the mountain. We ended up seeing eight that were up in one tree looking at us.

i think distemper hit us this year.june-july they where everywhere,now i can't find a track!!and i'm not the only one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

i think distemper hit us this year.june-july they where everywhere,now i can't find a track!!and i'm not the only one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5th coon of the season. All have been males. This one was taken by a friend I have been teaching how to trap. It's his first ever.

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

Well ... even with most of the ground frozen, and a few traps tripped by the horses, I still managed these two male coyotes today. These make #15 & #16 off of this 80 acres.

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

It has been real slow for us this year also,up and until this weekend we had only caught 6 coon and 4 were boars.In the last 2 nights thoughth we have caught 5 and they were all sows.

Greg

finaly got one last night,pulled my line today.vacation is about over and i need to switch over to the beaver line.
are those kb's on that coyote?

By the way...tell us about your favorite set for these. Are you using all the same sets or what? I always like to learn from the successful ones. Thanks, Lonnie

Nice pictures my friend, any of those coyotes over the 30lb mark?????

Your a brave man holding onto that coyotes tail like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I wouldn't care if all 4 legs were in a trap, no way jose on touching that critter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Several were well over 30 pounds.

Here's #19. A male yote removed 01/09/08.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

I also had a beaver toe-nail in a foothold. I guess it's educated now.

Man those coyote pics. are awesome. I used to trap em but just call em now. You make me want to start up again. Great pics, keep em coming.

Back