TT Custom Predator Calls Decals!!!!!!

TonyTebbe

Hot off the press....the first TT Custom Predator Calls window decals. They feature original artwork and an integrated "TT" logo. They are currently being cut and I should have the first batch in my hands, later next week. They come in white to really jump off your window.

Come join the team and say it loud and proud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

ttcallsdecalssmall.jpg

Small - 8" wide - Price: $10 Shipped in USA.
Large - 12" wide - Price: $14 Shipped in USA.

Let me know what you think and/or if you'd be interested in one.

These are also available on my website: Click Here

Thanks....Tony

Coyote looks good! as well as the rest of your decal.

Say, I found[after I lost it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif] that old antler call. I bought off ya[shown on your web site] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I already have a custom one being built for you....perks of the position. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Only 5 of these being made.

TT-PROSTAFF.jpg

Tony

Thanks for the comments guys. I tried my hardest to design a 'kick butt' decal. I thought I nailed it, but lack of comments had me thinking I was out in left field. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I appreciate it from you guys.

Tony

I really like those!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Tony, let me know when they come in... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll take a pair of the 8" & one of the 12" decals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I'll send ya out a M.O., ASAP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Can't wait to get my hands on them Matt. You did a knock out job of capturing everything I wanted in the logo. Top notch stuff buddy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Tony

I got the decals in the mail today, when I got home tonight. They are really, really cool. Matt did a heck of a job on them. I'm extremely impressed in the fine detail of the cutting.

I'll set 3 aside for you Will.

If anyone is interested in owning one of the first few of these, let me know. I don't think you could go to the store and buy generic decals of this size for the price.

Scott's truck.
scottdecal1.jpg

Thanks...Tony

Tony, the decals came in yesterday's mail!!!
Those are really nice!!! Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sweet. I tried packaging them so they couldn't get bent or anything. I'm sold out of the 8" decals right now and need to order more.

Thanks Will.

Tony

Back