Black and Tan

guywildstorm

I have this one finished up and ready to go. Black and Tan with a Osage keeper. Set up with 4 drops for calls. The two side drops can be adjusted (or removed) to make sure your calls are not clanking together. My lanyards use the wide flat braid for the part that goes around the back of your neck and switch to round braid for the rest of the body. This makes it so much more flexible and easy to use. $25 will get it headed your way, or I can add a matching game sling for $35. Thanks for looking. SOLD!
12-20-07008.jpg

12-20-07009.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! I thought this would have been long gone. I love my Clark's lanyard. $25 is a give-a-way price. Somebody better hurry and snap this up.

guy you braid some awesome lanyards, after making a few i can appreciate them even more. lots of blisters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Geez, how'd I miss this post with Osage in it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
I can't believe it's still available!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back