Some things new, some things old

guywildstorm

Lets start with the new. One of the call makers contacted me about making some of these for him. I liked the idea and have sold a few of these already so I thought I would put a few on here. These are a pretty handy single call lanyard, they can be had with either a split ring or with a real good clip. The rings and the clips both have a Black nickle finish. The two with the calls on them are going to my nephews for X-mas gifts. I have a bunch of others done up and ready to go in various colors. $5 will get one headed your way.
12-20-07007.jpg

CALLS NOT INCLUDED!!
12-20-07001.jpg

Next I have a lanyard set up for you guys that use a remote. Chocolate Brown and Olive Drab are the colors with a gorgeous piece of Cocobola for a keeper. It has two more drops on the side for hand calls. The two drops are fully adjustable (or removable) by moving them up or down depending on where you want the calls to hang. $25 gets it headed your way. Could even get it there by X-mas if you were willing to pay the overnight shipping.
12-20-07002.jpg

12-20-07003.jpg

12-20-07004.jpg

Guy,

What would it cost me to have one with a clip and braiding on both ends and about 24" of cord in between ?

This would be perfect for attaching to a belt loop and my fox-pro remote, I could get the remote in my hunting jacket pocket, have enough play to get it where I can see it, and still not need to worry about leaving my remote out on some stand somewhere.

Let me know..

Thanks

Jerry

Guy, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I got mine in the mail today. This is PERFECT. The length is just right, and I am amazed at the strength where the cord goes into the braid.

This is perfect timing, as we were out last weekend and as I crossed through a fence my remote fell out of my pocket and it took us near 7-10 minutes to find it.

Thanks AGAIN, as always a satisfied customer of yours.

Jerry

Back