Predator Masters Hunt (east) cont.

Ilcoyote, Yes we have talked to the biologist and others about the hunt several times.We see no need to shut this area down. At that time of year it is basically a few die hard horsemen using the wranglers camp area.The heart of Wranglers camp and the few wildlife sanctuaries are off limits to all hunting.These are marked on the legai road maps.

I have only seen one other hunter up there in several trips at diferetn times of the winter.They happened to be hunting rabbits.Archery deer hunters are about the only ones that utilize this oportunity.When I discussed this with the attendant on duty last sunday he commented that myself and one other were the only ones he had talked with last year about coyote hunting in the LBL.The other hunter checked in a cat by the way.Only two coyotes were taken by hunting methods that we know of.This is a fairly large area , with quite a bit of remote territory that requires some shoe leather to get to.

One of the reasons for the friday night get together is for everyone to be able to discuss the zones they will be hunting. In the case of two or more teams to an area they will need to get together and discuss the areas amongst them selves.Each zone is large enough to be broken down for two teams if nescescary.That's also the reason for signing up so we can plan for this if it occures.

If we have more trouble with the weather I may be out again for a few days, so be patient, I will show back up just like a bad penny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Jimmie

I'm new here, just found Predator Masters and the LBL hunt. I live just 15 minutes from LBL and have hunted there since 1965, so far I've bowhunted there 38 days since the Sept opener. Anyone care if I go? I've coyote hunted with a friend in LBL the past 5 years and know of two other teams that will be hunting there in Feb. I sold my bussiness last year so I've been hunting just about any day of the week so far. I'm looking to get a new electronic caller this week and asked the question on another post on what's the best.

Which side do you plan on hunting deerhunter?

These two other teams, which state do they hunt in?

Look forward to it and welcome to Predator Masters.

Bobeye,
I deer hunt in both every year but mostly in KY so I'll hunt either side. Those other two teams I know of usually hunt the KY side, I met them while hunting LBL and I don't keep up with them but I know they will be back. They usually hunt weekends. On week days I have the whole place to my self.

Deerhunter, you is sadly mistaken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have the whole place to myself during the week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You wouldn't be the fellow I've been hearing rumors about what lives in Marshal co. now would you? Jimmie

Back