GIFT! This Knife Belongs to ONE OF YOU!!!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
This knife is quite possibly... YOURS!

What do you think? Is it YOU?

One member here will see this again... in person...in a black leather sheath... under their Christmas Tree!!!

As I understand it, YOU DON"T KNOW ABOUT IT YET!!! (Which is quite cool!)

Have a Look...

Bone, Black Carbon, Cocobolo, Black Carbon, Nickle Bosters, Over Grey Carbon, Stainless pin and lanyard tube, custum shaped 8A stainless blade...

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02835.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

Post your best story as to why you think this might be yours!

Some PM member will recieve it from someone who was PAYING ATTENTION to those subtle hints!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif (Make sure they know you appreciate it!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Another great knife Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could never be that nice for that long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

It could be mine as I have the best wife in the whole world. but then again, she wouldn't have known where to order from....

Someone is very lucky indeed.

A fine piece of artwork.. You are getting to be a very accomplished knifemaker.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Beautiful Knife!!- to bad I love my BA HUMBUG attitude to much for someone to be give me it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I sent your contact info along with a few pics to my wife. So who knows. Maybe she paid attention this year.

Could I really be that lucky, NOT!!

That is a beautiful knife.

88 views and only a couple hopefuls! Sheesh! Guess I need to up my game here! Or you guys have no confidence in the loved ones around you!

Thanks for the comments guys. Merry Christmas!!!

Quote:
you guys have no confidence in the loved ones around you!

I used to be loved. Now I'm just tolerated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:

My dentist was the only one that even gave me a birthday card last month. I'm not even tolerated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Actually, some very fine folks from right here on PM have been very kind and generous. I can't complain.

I ruined my chances by buying one of your knives for myself. Mama wasn't overly happy about that, but I wanted to try it out on an elk, so I couldn't wait for Christmas. I'm pretty sure it's not for me. I'm equally sure that whoever receives it will be impressed.

Quote:
Quote:

I used to be loved. Now I'm just tolerated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I resemble that remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thats a great looking knife for sure. I think whoever gets it will definitely be excited! Good work to the one paying attention and to you rainshadow1! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Greg

Quote:
I resemble that remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Yeah, unfortunately a lot of us here probably do.
(strictly speaking as one of the divorced cash cows) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

come to think of it, my wife was telling me just the other day that she thought I was in need of a very durable, good looking skinning knife... She is just the greatest.... wondering what Santa may bring this year.. time will tell.

Some guys get a good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif some of us don't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well If I had a wife who loved me that much, she would have already gotten it for me. My wife loves herself. Maybe next time around. So I will forward this to my mom at least she still cares enough.

Bryan

Back