Honey........ Where's my remote??

dirtydan

Don't ya just hate it when its 4:30am and you cant find your hunting gear?
Well, I have the solution. Bust out the "Caller Hauler".
It holds your E-caller, remote, and your favorite call, all around your shoulder. When you set your caller out, just unclip the military grade plastic clip and carry your remote and call back to your sitting spot.
This "Hauler" is made from braided paracord, so it will last a loong time. The sides are adjustable for a light or heavy jacket. Metal clips are black, so you don't get any glair from them.
Color is O.D green/desert camo.
I'd like $30.00 delivered for one of these.
Caller, remote, and call are NOT included. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

What do you all think?
Dan

Very cool Dan. I might have to get one down the line, to match the one you recently made me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Keep up the nice work.

Dan... great idea on the Foxpro Sling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif If you don't sell a ton of them I will be surprised! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I like having my remote on my lanyard and around my neck at all times that way I don't drop it in the heat of the moment and then forget it on stand. Is there a way to quick detach the caller instead of the remote? Maybe that's a suggestion.

Very excellent idea you came up with, you should sell a bunch.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Soreloser, the wheels are already in motion. Just have to iron out a few kinks. Should be ready by next weak.

Dan

Last edited:
Dan PM me when you get the kinks worked out and make one with sorelosers suggestion in mind and I will be proud to purchase the first one I have been looking for one as discribed looking forward to hearing from you!!!!!!!

If this is still around by this weekend, it will become a perminent part of my personal Foxpro. Merry Christmas to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

Back