Jimmie

Hi Varm,like you I'm not too up on posting my e-mail addy on open forum. We already know there are others lurking around we're not too keen on hearing from . I am involved in fighting the anti's myself any where and any how they come. I believe they have a right to thier opinion but not the right to influence mine or anyone else's through legislation.

As for these forums they are a great place to share information. I don't believe there is any such thing as a stupid question.If you are new at this game there are many just like you lurking here afraid to ask whatever is on their mind for fear of embarrassment. I can assure you I won't embarrass you nor will any of the experienced hunters here.Your questions may be just what the other lurkers would like to know and we'll be happy to answer them any way we can, as best we can.You won't get directed to the archives by me or several others I know on this board.

You would'nt happen to be another pennsylvania hunter I've known for some time would you? Perhaps from both the shade tree and posse country ?If you are my addy has'nt changed.Jimmie

Jimmie, I am one and the same. I haven't been around any BB's for quite some time. I am extremely interested in restarting something that you and I began a long time ago.

Unfortunately I lost your addy. Here's mine. I'm only keeping it posted until you reply.

Thanks again Jimmie.

[This message has been edited by Varm (edited 10-26-2001).]

Good to hear from you Varm. Sorry I'm on so late .I wrote it down and will contact you as quick as I can. Still want to try and work on the set up thing right? Jimmie

You are oh so correct.
wink.gif

Back