EABCO Accuracy barrel for Encore?

MDM

Anyone ever tried one of the Accuracy barrels EABCO sells? I'm wanting a .204 barrel (26" blue) for my Encore and I am wondering if the extra $100 over the factory T/C barrel is worth it. I have read that Eabco uses Shilen blanks, but I'm not entirely sure about that. If they do, it may be worth it. Eabco $325 Natchez has Factory T/C for $223

Last edited:
I have also been looking at the Accuracy barrels from EABCO. I havnt heard that they might be using Shilen barrels. From what I have read from EABCO they are the same as the T/C factory barrels but they go into a little more detail. I might not have read the website correct but that is what I got out of it. If they are using Shilen then I will definaltly buy one. If you find out anything about them please let me know. I have a 25-06 barrel right now that is shooting like a dream but I would like to get a small caliber for bobcats. Thanks

coyoteman23

They no longer use Shilen barrels! He makes his own, and they are not lapped and are rough as a corn cob!

9 shots out of mine and the barrel is solid gold inslde due to copper fouliing.

Last edited:
I have a couple Bullberry barrels and they are top notch . You will wait and wait and wait and wait to get one though . Unless you find a used one somewhere . Mine shoot real well and I feel that they were worth the wait .

Back