North East Ohio....any luck?

fgh

Just wondering if anyone out there hunts this corner of the state.I haven't been out yet,but will start after gun season is over.Been seeing a good number of coyote in my travels,even heading west toward cleveland on I90.Not so many fox though,if that keeps up I might try calling coon.So anyone doing any good,just wondering??

I had some groups yipping when setting up sunday morning bowhunting. After Deer gun season I'll do abit of calling. I'm in southern lorain county.

NW Ohio here and nothing yet, havnt even heard of the deer hunters movin any around. As soon as gun seasons over I'll make anouther attempt this year.Got skunked real bad last year!!part of that learning curve I guess.

I'm a little South of you right along I77 in Tuscarawas Co. I hunt deer & coyotes along I77. Just off the interstate. The deer hunters hit their core areas very hard again this year yet I didn't see one running anywhere.

Good Luck huntin them!!

Will be heading out this weekend will report in,Hay rudy i got my fingers crossed on that good looking call!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hoping it calls one into range.

hey phil you need to quite calling crows and bag a couple dogs. we need to do a night hunt, got a tripod and working on how to get the hand held onto it should work out sweet. teri get home around 5 every night!!!

i might go out this weekend have to pick up the fur lisence tonight and get everything charged up and tune the callsi am going to try the turkey calls and see what comes in. wish i had a foxpro to hunt with but hand calls will work too!

Have seen 1 red during early bow season near the house and saw 1 ugly brown coyote while bowhunting before the youth gun season. Have not been out since. Hopefully this weekend sometime. Anytime of day will be good with this weather. Good luck.
Coon are done til this snow melts a bit in a few days.

Should be lots of canine tracks out tomorrow.

I am going Sat. morning we will see how it goes. Saw 3 red fox and 1 yote durring deer gun season. I killed a nice 10 point durring gun season so I can work on yotes now. This cold and snow should help out with the calling. I'll let you know how we do.

Back